Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Al Marhabani

The restaurant located in Jumeirah was recommended to me by a friend and is famous for the Mandi and Mazbee it serves. The place is spacious and one will find most of the Arabic speaking people dining here and is especially famous among the locals. The staff at the restaurant is courteous and serves freshly prepared food. I ordered Mazbee with chicken which was served with salad. However, the most interesting thing here is the rest room where you would find toilet seat covers which are replaced automatically after being used once, giving you a clean and fresh public restroom experience!



Images: Google Images



1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Restaurants near by me

    ReplyDelete